REZONING at 686-688 East 22nd Avenue, 3811-3891 Fraser Street and 679 East 23rd Avenue
This proposed development will result in five newer homes being demolished and sent to the landfill. Welcome to Vancouver, “The Greenest City”.
PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION TO OPPOSE THIS REZONING. Following is the petition link:
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.28; allowed 0.70 FSR
- a building height of 21.5 m (71 ft.); allowed 2 1/2 storeys
- a total floor area of 9,813 sq. m (105,626 sq. ft.);
Concerns about this development are as follows:
- access to public schools, daycares and other community amenities
- affordable housing
- space for local businesses
- preservation of community character and diversity
- safe and varied public spaces
- building height
Following links are for the Rezoning Application, the City Council report explaining the project, and the District Schedule that shows what is allowed in this City RT-2 zone.
Tuesday July 9 5:30 PM — Public Hearing at City Council 453 West 12th Avenue
HOW YOU CAN HELP: register to speak in advance of the hearing by emailing email@example.com or phoning 604-829-4238, starting on June 28, to have the most impact.
Attend the hearing on July 9 (without registering to speak) to support us.
Register to speak at the hearing in person on July 9 between 5:30 and 6 PM.
Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign our petition.
Please email us at email@example.com if you plan to attend the hearing.